Sponsorship & exhibitions
Dear Potential Sponsor / Exhibitor
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE
Approximately 700 delegates (based on the 2022 and 2023 numbers, excluding the trade) are expected to attend the 2024 national congress of the Ophthalmological Society of South Africa in Gqberha.
This Congress is the number one event on the Ophthalmology calendar, with quality presentations and lectures by world-renowned keynote speakers supporting our mission – “prevention of blindness”.
A variety of opportunities remain for companies to promote themselves at this congress. The Organising Committee, chaired by Dr Schalk du Toit, has compiled a summary of these opportunities and invite interested companies to select the option best suited to their marketing strategies and product profile.
The participation of the trade is the backbone of a successful congress.
We have great appreciation for your continued support of our congresses in the past.
The Organising Committee would be most grateful if your company would consider participating in this congress.
Since the 2017 congress at the Boardwalk Hotel, the venue has provided infrastructure for air-conditioning units in the exhibition area.
Please take note:
- Please note that only trade delegates / representatives in the service of companies participating in the Trade Exhibition OR involved as sponsors will be allowed to attend the congress.
- There are two free registrations included in the fee for one exhibition space (3 x 3m).
- To qualify for the two free registrations, you need to register them online by the early bird cut off of 10 November 2023.
- One complete registration form per delegate is required. We do not accept registrations via e-mail, only complete online registrations that is open from August 2023 2024.ossacongress.co.za/register .
- Please complete the online notice of intention form by 7 August 2023.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the organisers have received your Sponsorship and Exhibition Notice of Intention.
- Major contributors will get the opportunity to choose their stands first coupled with a first come first served basis allocation of stand spaces.
- Allocation of floor plan will start with largest contributing company from 21 August 2023.